- Sourced from organic, locally grown hemp plants
- Extracted with supercritical CO2
- 20 mg CBD oil per 1 oz container
- Reduces the redness of the skin and post-tattoo irritation
- Keeps your tattoos fresh
- Certified 3rd Party Lab Tested (see our Sample Certificate of Analysis HERE)
- No THC. 100% Legal. No prescription needed.
- Discrete Priority Shipping to all 50 states + WORLDWIDE
- 30 Day Full Refund/Global Shipping Insurance Available
Natural CBD Tattoo Aftercare for Your Skin
We have formulated our CBD tattoo aftercare for people who’s just got a new addition to their body art or those who want to bring back the freshness of their old tattoos.
This tattoo aftercare uses 20 mg of full-spectrum CBD oil that we source from organic hemp plants. The source of hemp is paramount for the quality of CBD extracts. That’s because hemp is a bioacummulator, meaning it will draw both the good and the bad from the soil. We want our plants to draw only the good substances from the ground. That’s why we don’t use pesticides or insecticides on our farms.
The CBD in the tattoo aftercare is full-spectrum. In other words, it contains CBD alongside other cannabinoids and terpenes but without THC. Experts believe full-spectrum products to be more dosage-effective than CBD isolate. As you can see, our tattoo aftercare carries 20 mg CBD — this isn’t the highest potency out there but should be enough to take care of the longevity of your tattoos.
The skin-rejuvenating properties of CBD are enhanced with apple stem cells, which enhances the growth of new skin cell growth, making it look and feel younger.
Because of our award-winning extraction methods, we can deliver predictable CBD Concentration levels with 0% THC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING OR HAVE ANY OTHER MEDICAL CONCERNS.